13/04/2015

The Candy Files

The ups and downs from my place.

House Candy = Sunshine

Image Map


 I’ve relocated to the seaside for the rest of the Easter holidays and am making the most of this unseasonably warm weather. No fighting over sun beds for me. I’ll bring along my own fine English deckchair, which handily has a changeable sling for co-ordinating swimwear  www.johnlewis.com



----------

Fine and Candy = Shoe Case




When the sun comes out, so must the toes. Whilst mostly a positive, this does call for new additions to the pretty vintage display cabinet currently being utilised as a shoe cupboard.
The trouble is, I’m starting to wonder if I’m buying shoes that I actually need, or shoes that will look good behind glass. I really must get a grip…
(And a pair of peep-toe fringe tasselled ankle boots while I’m at it)

----------

Candy Pandy = Smeary Windows




I have identified one negative of the sunshine and it is this: exposed filth upon window panes. Lucky I stocked up on this bottle of wonder then. Make haste while the sun shines and get yours here: www.plainuseful.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.