25/03/2015

Midweek Candy Craving

Trolley Dolly


 

Try and think more Daisy Buchanan than Del Boy Trotter when I tell you this week I am craving a drinks trolley.


After an almighty clear out at House Candy HQ, I have finally moved my desk out of the dining room, dedicating this space purely for entertainment purposes. And what does every hostess need mostsess? Tequilas on wheels of course.


Not only will the brass frame be bang on trend, but this open top arrangement allows me to show off my favourite Waterford Mixology champagne coupes which are far too good to hide in cramped kitchen cupboard.



In an ideal world I’d snap up this funky bamboo style from Out There Interiors at www.notonthehighstreet.com

But whilst I save up the £650 required to wheel that baby home, I have satisfied my needs with a vintage Gumtree find. £20 buys me a 1960s original which I pick up tomorrow and leaves plenty of spare brass to stock up on ingredients. How’s that for cushty?


Pineapples and paper parasols... I can feel a party coming on!

Who’s for bubbles?
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.