08/02/2015

Fab Four Retro Buys


My knee boots are on again and seventies styles are all over the high street. What is it about Retro that never goes out of fashion? Here's my all time fab four:

The iconic Roberts radio is my most used kitchen appliance so no wonder I'm already swooning after the newly launched mini version (above).  It's like the cute little sister you don't want your boyfriend to meet - all the good looks, in a tidier package. £130 from www.robertsradio.co.uk


I love clean lined modernism as a rule, but whenever I go through a retro phase, this Smeg fridge is never far away from my thoughts. I couldn't get away with baby pink in my place, but I sure would love a coke float in this pimped up kitchen. For under £1K you can get yours here: www.coopelectricalshop.co.uk



I google AGAs for fun. Big, warm and beautiful, this white one has been on my wish list for years. It's going to take me a while to save up for one of these babies but who knows, by then I just might have learnt how to cook. www.agaliving.com
My Kitchen Aid is the business and makes baking bliss. I've got the white one, but this mint version is, well, mint. There's a whole rainbow of colour choices available from www.johnlewis.com

So that's my House Candy hip parade. Love and Peace pop pickers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.