10/02/2015

Concious Coupling






White walls, dark floor.
Original features, modern style.
Big windows, minimal dressing.

Just a few of the design combos that I know I can trust and that, over the years, I have returned to, again and again.

With Valentines Day looming I thought I'd spend some time identifying a few couplings that bring out the best in each other over on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/pairs

Sometimes the coolest collaborations are the ones that really shouldn't work at all.  And sometimes, a couple are so intrinsically linked that it's impossible to think of one without the other.

I've used Pinterest because this time it's easier to express my favourite interior love affairs with pictures, rather than words. But then as my go-to philosophers put it:




Have you got any favourite interior combinations? It would be great if you could share the love here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.